lördag 3 oktober 2009

Aces High, Wanderson is Wild

Busy days ahead. Currently enduring a night shift, as usual when I write here. Tomorrow I have to regain some honor by winning the TWGBYH-group's poker pot. It was a long time since I did and I feel respect is slipping away. Unfortunatly I do like thoose All In's... But not tonight. Dicipline is the road to glory, and I am heading for the on-ramp.

When I've won this I will celebrate all sunday by washing clothes and preparing for Chicago.

Then comes monday. Derby day. ifk vs GAIS. Three fresh points for us. No bathing for me this christmas. That's what I hope for. According to the bet GAIS will have to win by two goals or at least score two goals in a victory or it's bath time come december 24th. Not to worry. The reason? I have three. Wanderson Do Carmo. Pär Ericsson. Dime Jankulovski. Bring on thoose fallen angels. By the way, note that all deamons are former angels, including Hin Håle himself...




/TSO

Inga kommentarer: